Report NEP-DEV-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neidhöfer, Guido & Ciaschi, Matías & Gasparini, Leonardo & Serrano, Joaquín, 2021. "Social mobility and economic development," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ambler, Kate & Jones, Kelly M. & O’Sullivan, Michael, 2021. "Increasing Women's Empowerment: Implications for Family Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 14861, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roxana Guti'errez-Romero, 2021. "Victims of electoral violence and their children experience irreversible stunting: The long-term welfare effects of electoral violence," Papers 2112.13849, arXiv.org.
- Raymundo Campos Vázquez & Víctor Delgado Barrera & Roberto Vélez Grajales, 2020. "«Intergenerational Economic Mobility in Mexico»," Papers 2020_08, Centro de Estudios Espinosa Yglesias.
- Nicholas Li, 2022. "In-kind transfers, marketization costs and household specialization: Evidence from Indian farmers," Working Papers 082, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Merfeld, Joshua D. & Brummund, Peter, 2021. "The Importance of Specification Choices When Analyzing Sectoral Productivity Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 14864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aritri Chakravarty, 2022. "Impact of Information on Technical Efficiency of Agricultural Production in India," BASE University Working Papers 14/2022, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Giorgio Chiovelli & Stelios Michalopoulos & Elias Papaioannou & Sandra Sequeira, 2021. "Forced Displacement and Human Capital: Evidence from Separated Siblings," NBER Working Papers 29589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morsy, Hanan & Shimeles, Abebe & Nabassaga, Tiguene, 2021. "Structural Change and Inequality in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 14878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Faran, Mahvish & Taylor, Karl, 2021. "The Impact of a New Quality Management Practice on Firm Performance: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 14875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Javed, Rashid & Mughal, Mazhar, 2022. "Changing Patterns of Son Preference and Fertility in Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 248643, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Inés Berniell & Lucila Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & María Edo & Mariana Marchionni, 2021. "Motherhood and flexible jobs," Working Papers 93, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Krubnik, Alicja, 2021. "IMF conditionality, social programmes and the impact of women's welfare: an empirical analysis of historical policy responses to financial crises in Latin America and their gendered effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112939, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolova, Elena & Polansky, Jakub, 2022. "Children and Female Employment in Mongolia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1015, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Juneyoung Lee & Keun Lee, 2022. "Kaldor and Kuznets Together in a Three-way Growth-Equity Nexus in Developed and Developing Countries: The Common Decoupling of Functional and Household Income Distribution but Different Details of the," Working Paper Series no146, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.