Report NEP-DEV-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Cogneau & Pauline Rossi, 2019. "Malaria Control and Infant Mortality in Africa," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-068/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fernando Aragon Sanchez & Diego Restuccia & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Are Small Farms Really more Productive than Large Farms?," 2019 Meeting Papers 1230, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jasmien De Winne & Gert Peersman, 2019. "The Impact of Food Prices on Conflict Revisited," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/979, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Imbert, Clement & Mathew, Santhosh & Pande, Rohini, 2019. "E-governance, Accountability, and Leakage in Public Programs : Experimental Evidence from a Financial Management Reform in India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1224, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Anand, Paul & Saxena, Swati & Gonzalez, Rolando & Dang, Hai-Anh H., 2019. "Can Women’s Self-Help Groups Contribute to Sustainable Development? Evidence of Capability Changes from Northern India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 402, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- beg, Sabrin, 2019. "Computerization and Development: Formalizing Property Rights and its Impact on Land and Labor Allocation," MPRA Paper 96110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte Apouey & Joseph Coleman & Gabriel Picone, 2019. "The effect of antimalarial campaigns on child mortality and fertility in sub-Saharan Africa," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-019, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bellés Obrero, Cristina & Lombardi, María, 2019. "Teacher Performance Pay and Student Learning: Evidence from a Nationwide Program in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 12600, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burzyńskia, Michał & Deuster, Christoph & Docquier, Frédéric & de Melo, Jaime, 2019. "Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 12623, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suttie, David, 2019. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 39 - Smallholder farming, growth linkages, structural transformation and poverty reduction," IFAD Research Series 292906, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Krafft, Caroline & Davis, Elizabeth E., 2019. "The Arab Inequality Puzzle: The Role of Income Sources in Egypt and Tunisia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 405, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fink,Gunther & Kandpal,Eeshani & Shapira,Gil, 2019. "Inequality in the Quality of Health Services : Wealth, Content of Care, and Price of Antenatal Consultations in the Democratic Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8818, The World Bank.
- Bago, Jean-Louis & Souratié, Wamadini M. & Ouédraogo, Ernest & Lompo, Miaba Louise & Ouédraogo, Moussa & Perrault, Nicolas, 2019. "Is there an early gender gap in Ghanaian children development? Evidence from 3-4 years old boys and girls," MPRA Paper 95876, University Library of Munich, Germany.