Report NEP-DEV-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molina Millán, Teresa & Macours, Karen & Maluccio, John & Tejerina, Luis, 2019. "Experimental Long-Term Effects of Early-Childhood and School-Age Exposure to a Conditional Cash Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 12590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte H. Apouey & Joseph Coleman & Gabriel Picone, 2019. "The Effect of Antimalarial Campaigns on Child Mortality and Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-02285933, HAL.
- Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim & Usman, Muhammed Abdella & Hasan, Mohammad Monirul & Okyere, Charles Yaw & Vangani, Ruchi & Wiesmann, Doris, 2019. "Water, Sanitation and Agriculture Linkages with Health and Nutrition Improvement," Discussion Papers 292665, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Michal Burzynski & Christoph Deuster & Frederic Docquier & Jaime de Melo, 2019. "Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Annan, J. & Falb, K. & Kpebo, D. & Hossain, Mazeda & Gupta, J., 2017. "Reducing PTSD symptoms through a gender norms and economic empowerment intervention to reduce intimate partner violence: a randomized controlled pilot study in Côte D'Ivoire," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101628, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- José Pulido & Tomasz Swiecki, 2019. "Barriers to Mobility or Sorting? Sources and Aggregate Implications of Income Gaps across Sectors and Locations in Indonesia," 2019 Meeting Papers 1298, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bago, Jean-Louis & Ouédraogo, Moussa & Akakpo, Koffi & Lompo, Miaba Louise & Souratié, Wamadini M. & Ouédraogo, Ernest, 2019. "Early Childhood Education and Children Development : Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 95868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Mmopelwa, 2019. "Prenatal care utilization and infant health in Botswana," Discussion Papers 2019-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Erica Field & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol & Simone Schaner & Charity Troyer Moore, 2019. "On Her Own Account: How Strengthening Women's Financial Control Impacts Labor Supply and Gender Norms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2201, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Farah, Alfa, 2019. "Winning a district election in a clientelistic society: Evidence from decentralized Indonesia," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2019, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- David Mmopelwa, 2019. "Household size, birth order and child health in Botswana," Discussion Papers 2019-10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Hojman, Andrés & López Bóo, Florencia, 2019. "Cost-Effective Public Daycare in a Low-Income Economy Benefits Children and Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 12585, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).