Report NEP-DEV-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandiera, Oriana & Burgess, Robin & Das, Narayan & Gulesci, Selim & Rasul, Imran & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2016. "Labor Markets and Poverty in Village Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Lepine, 2016. "Teacher Incentives and Student Performance: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Djedje Hermann Yohou & Michaël Goujon & Bertrand Laporte & Samuel Guerineau, 2016. "Is Aid Unfriendly to Tax? African Evidence of Heterogeneous Direct and Indirect Effects," Working Papers halshs-01321620, HAL.
- Dao, Thu Hien & Docquier, Frédéric & Parsons, Christopher & Peri, Giovanni, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01241957 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bluhm, Richard & Gassebner, Martin & Langlotz, Sarah & Schaudt, Paul, 2016. "Fueling Conflict? (De)Escalation and Bilateral Aid," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-581, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01226421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taupo, Tauisi & Cuffe, Harold & Noy, Ilan, 2016. "Household vulnerability on the frontline of climate change: The Pacific atoll nation of Tuvalu," Working Paper Series 5319, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lucia Ferrone & Yekaterina Chzhen & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "Child Poverty in Armenia: National Multiple Overlapping Deprivation Analysis," Papers inwopa862, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Marina Bassi & Costas Meghir & Ana Reynoso, 2016. "Education Quality and Teaching Practices," NBER Working Papers 22719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.