Report NEP-DEV-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingvild Almås & Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro, 2016. "Measuring and Changing Control: Women's Empowerment and Targeted Transfers," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Melo, P. C. & Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Roberts, D. & Colen, L. & Mary, S. & Gomez Y Paloma, S., 2016. "Income growth and malnutrition in Africa: Is there a need for region-specific policies?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236372, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Porciuncula, Alma D. & Erfe, Doreen Carla E. & Navarro, Adoracion M., 2016. "Results of the Process and Impact Evaluation for Selected Government Water Supply and Sanitation Programs," Research Paper Series DP 2016-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bethlehem A. Argaw, 2016. "Quasi-experimental evidence on the effects of mother tongue-based education on reading skills and early labour market outcomes," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2016. "Incentive of risk sharing and trust formation: Experimental and survey evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 71950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge M. Aguero & Carlos Felipe Balcázar & Stanislao Maldonado & Hugo Ñopo, 2016. "Natural Resources, Redistribution and Human Capital Formation," Documentos de Trabajo 014612, Universidad del Rosario.
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne & Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne, 2016. "Using administrative data to assess the impact and sustainability of Rwanda's land tenure regularization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7705, The World Bank.
- Katherine Eyal & Justine Burns, 2016. "Up or Down? Intergenerational Mental Health Transmission and Cash Transfers in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 165, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Yoko Akachi & Jocelyn Finlay & Iván Mejía-Guevara, 2016. "Delayed marriage, contraceptive use, and breastfeeding: Fertility patterns over time and wealth quintiles in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- d'Errico, Marco & Pietrelli, Rebecca & Romano, Donato, 2016. "Household resilience to food insecurity: evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236350, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald, 2016. "Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236342, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Prakarsh Singh & Sutanuka Roy, 2016. "Gender bias in education during conflict: Evidence from Assam," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Nicolas Gerber & Nicolas Gerber, 2016. "Aspirations and income, food security and subjective well-being in rural Ethiopia," FOODSECURE Working papers 51, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Marmai, Nadin & Franco Villoria, Maria & Guerzoni, Marco, 2016. "How the Black Swan damages the harvest: statistical modelling of extreme events in weather and crop production in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201608, University of Turin.
- Juan Nelson Martinez Dahbura, 2016. "The Short-Term Impact of Crime on School Enrollment and School Choice: Evidence from El Salvador," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-012, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Fairbairn, Anna & Michelson, Hope & Ellison, Brenna & Manyong, Victor, 2016. "Mineral Fertilizer Quality: Implications for Markets and Small Farmers in Tanzania," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236818, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ohajianya, D. O. & Asiabaka, C. C., 2016. "Analysis of Farmland Value Systems and Productivity of Cassava in Ecologically Vulnerable Areas of Imo State, Nigeria," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236332, Agricultural Economics Society.