Report NEP-DEV-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jadotte, Evans & Ramos, Xavier, 2015. "The Effect of Remittances on Labour Supply in the Republic of Haiti," IZA Discussion Papers 9541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eliana La Ferrara, 2015. "Mass Media and Social Change: Can We Use Television to Fight Poverty?," Working Papers 564, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giordono, Leanne & Pugatch, Todd, 2015. "Informal Fee Elimination and Student Performance: Evidence from The Gambia," IZA Discussion Papers 9560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reis, Hugo, 2015. "Girls' Schooling Choices and Home Production: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 9562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2015. "Emigration, Remittances and the Education of Children Staying Behind: Evidence from Tajikistan," Working Papers 354, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Katharina Lehmann-Uschner & Kati Krähnert, 2015. "Food Intake and the Role of Food Self-Provisioning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1537, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Olivia, Susan & Shah, Manisha, 2015. "Initial Conditions Matter: Social Capital and Participatory Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mckenzie,David J. & Paffhausen,Anna Luisa, 2015. "Development economics as taught in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7521, The World Bank.
- Barenberg, Andrew J. & Basu, Deepankar & Soylu, Ceren, 2015. "The Effect of Public Health Expenditure on Infant Mortality: Evidence from a Panel of Indian States, 1983-84 to 2011-12," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-19, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Vimefall, Elin, 2015. "Income diversification among female-headed farming households," Working Papers 2015:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Takahiro Akita, 2015. "Educational expansion and the role of education in expenditure inequality in Indonesia since the 1997 financial crisis," Working Papers SDES-2015-24, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2015.