Report NEP-DEV-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Ferrière & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2014. "Does food aid disrupt local food market? Evidence from rural Ethiopia," FOODSECURE Working papers 26, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Meier zu Selhausen, Felix & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2015. "A Colonial Legacy of African Gender Inequality? Evidence from Christian Kampala, 1895-2011," CEPR Discussion Papers 10333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Spatial aid spillovers during transition," Working Papers eco_2015_1, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Muange, Elijah N. & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved crop varieties in Tanzania," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 183635, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Adelman, Melissa A. & Holland, Peter A., 2015. "Increasing access by waiving tuition : evidence from Haiti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7175, The World Bank.
- Wainaina, Priscilla & Tongruksawattana, Songporne & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Tradeoffs and Complementarities in the Adoption of Improved Seeds, Fertilizer, and Natural Resource Management Technologies in Kenya," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 189914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Millner, Antony & Dietz, Simon, 2015. "Adaptation to climate change and economic growth in developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57863, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Blackmann, Allen, 2015. "Environmental and economic impacts of growing certified organic coffee in Colombia," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 197071, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Jyotsna Puri & Anastasia Aladysheva & Vegard Iversen & Yashodhan Ghorpade & Tilman Brück, 2014. "Can Rigorous Impact Evaluations Improve Humanitarian Assistance?," HiCN Working Papers 193, Households in Conflict Network.