Report NEP-DEV-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berardi, N., 2013. "Social networks and wages in Senegal’s formal sector," Working papers 429, Banque de France.
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- Tilman Brück & Sindu Workneh Kebede, 2013. "Dynamics and Drivers of Consumption and Multidimensional Poverty: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1287, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Nicholas L.Wilson, 2013. "Adult Antiretroviral Therapy and Child Health: Evidence from Scale-up in Zambia," Working Papers 13-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Patrick J. McEwan & Moses Ngware & Moses Oketch, 2013. "Improving Early-Grade Literacy in East Africa: Experimental Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," Working Papers 13-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "An overview of India’s Urbanization, Urban Economic Growth and Urban Equity," MPRA Paper 45537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "China's Tax-for-Fee Reform and Village Inequality," Working Papers 1304, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?," Working Papers 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Assiotis & Kevin Sylwester, 2013. "Do the effects of corruption upon growth differ between democracies and autocracies?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.