Dynamics and Drivers of Consumption and Multidimensional Poverty: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brück, Tilman & Workneh Kebede, Sindu, 2013. "Dynamics and Drivers of Consumption and Multidimensional Poverty: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 7364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysenur Acar, 2014. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 014, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2014. "Beyond the Headcount: Examining the Dynamics and Patterns of Multidimensional Poverty in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 60379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1473-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspoverty dynamics; consumption; multidimensional poverty index; rural Ethiopia;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .