Report NEP-DEV-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maren M. Michaelsen & Songül Tolan, 2012. "Children at Risk: The Effect of Crop Loss on Child Health in Rural Mexico," Ruhr Economic Papers 0376, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Farole, Thomas & Winkler, Deborah, 2012. "Foreign firm characteristics, absorptive capacity and the institutional framework : the role of mediating factors for FDI spillovers in low- and middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6265, The World Bank.
- Favara,Marta, 2012. "United we stand divided we fall : maternal social participation and children's nutritional status in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6264, The World Bank.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Output per head in pre-independence Africa : quantitative conjectures," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-11, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136051, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2012. "Who gains and who loses from China’s growth?," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers 396, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth," MPRA Paper 42533, University Library of Munich, Germany.