Report NEP-DEV-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Young & Daniel Levy & Matthew Higgins, 2004. "Many Types of Human Capital and Many Roles in U.S. Growth: Evidence from County-Level Educational Attainment Data," Public Economics 0403002, EconWPA.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tomohiko Inui & Hiroki Kawai & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2004. "Sectoral Productivity and Economic Growth in Japan, 1970-98: An Empirical Analysis Based on the JIP Database," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-19, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- N. Gobbin & G. Rayp, 2004. "Inequality and Growth: Does Time Change Anything?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/230, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel, 2002. "Life Expectancy, Schooling Time and Endogenous Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Roger Bjørnstad & Terje Skjerpen, 2003. "Technology, Trade and Inequality," Discussion Papers 364, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Johannes Stephan, 2004. "The Productivity Gap between East and West Europe: What Role for Sectoral Structures during Integration?," Development and Comp Systems 0403004, EconWPA.
- Johannes Fedderke & Yongcheol Shin, 2004. "Trade, Technology and Wage Inequality in the South African Manufacturing Sectors," ESE Discussion Papers 106, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Hideaki Toya & Kaoru Hosono & Tatsuji Makino, 2004. "Human Capital, Migration, and Regional Income Convergence in the Philippines," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-18, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ulrich Thießen, 2004. "Financial System Development, Regulation and Economic Growth: Evidence from Russia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 400, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Hu, Angang, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Productivity in China (1979-2001)," Working Papers in Economics 127, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2004.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004. "CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain," Diskussionsschriften dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Blanca, MARTINEZ & Cagri, SAGLAM, 2003. "The Development problem under embodiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wang, Zijian & Wei, Jiegen, 2004. "Structural Change, Capital’s Contribution, and Economic Efficiency: Sources of China’s Economic Growth Between 1952-1998," Working Papers in Economics 130, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2004.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2003. "Governance Matters III: Governance Indicators for 1996-2002," Development and Comp Systems 0308001, EconWPA.