Report NEP-CWA-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2014. "Ethnic Goods and Immigrant Assimilation," Development Working Papers 364, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Alexander A. Yalbulganov, 2014. "Anti-Dumping Procedures In The Eurasec Customs Union," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz, 2014. "Pathways to the middle class in Turkey : how have reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity helped?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6834, The World Bank.
- Aliyev, Khatai, 2014. "Expected Macroeconomic Impacts of the Accession to WTO on Azerbaijan Economy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aslihan Atabek Demirhan, 2014. "Ekonomik Faaliyet icin Bilesik Oncu Gostergeler Endeksi’nde (MBONCU-SUE) Yontemsel Degisim," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1404, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bagayev, Igor & Najman, Boris, 2014. "Money to fill the gap? Local financial development and energy intensity in Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 55193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petrick, Martin & Gramzow, Andreas & Oshakbaev, Dauren & Wandel, Jürgen, 2014. "A policy agenda for agricultural development in Kazakhstan," IAMO Policy Briefs 15, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Nader Habibi, 2014. "The Economic Legacy of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad," Working Papers 69, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Simone Tagliapietra,, 2014. "Iran after the (Potential) Nuclear Deal: What’s Next for the Country’s Natural Gas Market?," Working Papers 2014.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Glauben, Thomas & Belyaeva, Maria & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Djuric, Ivan & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Müller, Daniel & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Petrick, Martin & Prehn, Sören & Prishchepov, Alexa, 2014. "Die Kornkammer des Ostens blockiert ihre Markt- und Wachstumschancen," IAMO Policy Briefs 16, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mozhgan Raeisian Parvari, 2014. "Iranian-Oil-Free Zone and International Oil Prices," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201427, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- M. Haluk Guler & Gursu Keles & Erkan Kilimci, 2014. "Sistemin Fonlama Ihtiyaci Bilesenleri ve Turk Lirasi Kredi Iliskisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Olcay Yucel Culha & M. Koray Kalafatcilar, 2014. "Turkiye’de Ihracatin Gelir ve Fiyat Esnekliklerine Bir Bakis : Bolgesel Farkliliklarin Onemi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1405, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:38/soc/2014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore