Report NEP-CWA-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2007. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987–2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2007. "The sustainability of India’S current account," Discussion Paper Series 2007_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2007.
- Lake, Henrietta, 2007. "Steering towards the High Road: A Study of Human Resource Management in Two Indian Garment Factories," IZA Discussion Papers 3227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uri Gneezy & Kenneth L. Leonard & John A. List, 2008. "Gender Differences in Competition: Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patriarchal Society," NBER Working Papers 13727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salahuddin Ahmad & Dilli Raj Khanal, 2007. "Services Trade in Developing Asia: A Case Study of the Banking and Insurance Sector in Bangladesh," Working Papers 3807, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- saleem, shahid, 2007. "International Islamic Banking," MPRA Paper 6635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoque, Serajul, 2008. "Does Micro-credit Program in Bangladesh Increase Household’s Ability to Deal with Economic Hardships?," MPRA Paper 6678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serajul Hoque, 2008. "The Macroeconomic, Industrial and Distributional Effects of Removing Tariffs in Bangladesh," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-170, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dilli Raj Khanal, 2007. "Banking and Insurance Services Liberalization and Development in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 4107, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Arthur Cockfield, 2008. "Purism and Contextualism within International Tax Law Analysis: How Traditional Analysis Fails Developing Countries," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Ng, Francis & Aksoy, M. Ataman, 2008. "Who are the net food importing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4457, The World Bank.
- Hasko, Harri, 2007. "‘Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic’: the role of monetary and fiscal policy in public debt dynamics since the 1970s," Research Discussion Papers 28/2007, Bank of Finland.