Report NEP-CWA-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meyer, Thomas, 2007. "India's specialisation in IT exports: Offshoring can't defy gravity," MPRA Paper 5780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot & P. Buitelaar, 2007. "India and the Dutch economy; stylised facts and prospects," CPB Document 155, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2007. "Pass-through of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalisation," Working Papers 3, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Public Provision of Education and Government Spending in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:40, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Christian Milelli, 2007. "Outward expansion by Indian firms: the European route," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- T. Krishna Kumar & Sushanta Mallick & Jayarama Holla, 2007. "Estimating Consumption Deprivation in India using Survey Data: A State-Level Rural-Urban Analysis before and during Reform Period," Working Papers 7, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2007. "Global growth and distribution : are China and India reshaping the world?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4392, The World Bank.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Salinger, Philip, 2007. "Economic Influences on Child Migration Decisions: Evidence from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh," IZA Discussion Papers 3174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2007. "Effects of Trade Openness on the Steady State Growth Rates of Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Exogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 5851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cropper, Maureen & Bhattacharya, Soma, 2007. "Public transport subsidies and affordability in Mumbai, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4395, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-11-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fasih, Tazeen, 2007. "Analyzing the impact of legislation on child labor in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4399, The World Bank.
- Umakrishnan, K U & Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2005. "Changing Income Structure, Ownership and Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2007. "Monotheism (From a Sociopolitical and Economic Perspective)," IZA Discussion Papers 3116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2007. "Changing norms about gender inequality in education : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4404, The World Bank.