Report NEP-CTA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp König & David Pothier, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and Roll-Over Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1364, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Banks’ Loan Screening Incentives with Credit Risk Transfer: An Alternative to Risk Retention," Working Papers on Finance 1402, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- François Larmande & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2014. "Fishing for Excuses and Performance Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin A. Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2014. "Extremal Information Structures in the First Price Auction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000898, David K. Levine.
- Herweg, Fabian & Karle, Heiko & Müller, Daniel, 2014. "Incomplete Contracting, Renegotiation, and Expectation-Based Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 454, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gani Aldashev & Giorgio Zanarone, 2014. "Endogenous Enforcement Institutions," Working Papers 1403, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2014. "Information, Interdependence, and Interaction: Where Does the Volatility Come from?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000892, David K. Levine.
- Francesco Nava & Michele Piccione, 2012. "Efficiency in repeated games with local interaction and uncertain local monitoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54250, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sang-Hyun Kim, 2014. "On the Optimal Social Contract: Agency Costs of Self-Government," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 059, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo & Yao, Yi, 2014. "Between-Group Adverse Selection: Evidence from Group Critical Illness Insurance," Working Papers on Finance 1403, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Oct 2014.
- Peters, Michael, 2014. "Competing Mechanisms," Microeconomics.ca working papers michael_peters-2014-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2014.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2014. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000881, David K. Levine.
- G. Chiesa, 2014. "Bankruptcy Remoteness and Incentive-compatible Securitization," Working Papers wp928, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Florian Ederer & Richard Holden & Margaret A. Meyer, 2014. "Gaming and Strategic Opacity in Incentive Provision," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000875, David K. Levine.