Report NEP-CTA-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Alfarano & Andrea Morone & Eva Camacho, 2011. "The role of public and private information in a laboratory financial market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guido Maretto, 2011. "Contracts and Market: Risk Sharing with Hidden Types," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ioana Chioveanu & Ugur Akgun, 2011. "Loyalty discounts," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Börgers, Tilman & Hernando-Veciana, Angel & Krähmer, Daniel, 2010. "When are Signals Complements or Substitutes?," MPRA Paper 29124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Stefani, Gianluca & Giudicissi, Eufrasia, 2011. "Cross Compliance: what about compliance?," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99597, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2011. "Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100550, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nadine Chalß, 2011. "The Winner's Curse under Behavioral Institutions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Reito, Francesco, 2011. "When Opposites Attract: Is the Assortative Matching Always Positive?," MPRA Paper 28881, University Library of Munich, Germany.