Report NEP-CSE-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and collective learning networks: the case of the Competitiveness Cluster ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01248304, HAL.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:16.01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms 2001 to 2013," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Julian Baumann & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2016. "The Link between R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Are Micro Firms Different?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1546, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Innovation, Inequality and a Golden Rule for Growth in an Economy with Cobb-Douglas Function and an R&D Sector," EIIW Discussion paper disbei206, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Asimakopoulos, Grigorios & Hernández, Virginia & Whalley, Jason, 2015. "Internationalization of European mobile telecommunication operators: institutional diversity and performance implications," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127122, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," Working Papers 57, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Glas, Alexander & Hübler, Michael & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Catching up of emerging economies: The role of capital goods imports, FDI inflows, domestic investment and absorptive capacity," Kiel Working Papers 1990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boddin, Dominik & Raff, Horst & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2015. "Foreign ownership and the export and import propensities of developing-country firms," Kiel Working Papers 1995, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade policy: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "Relationship Lending And Innovation: Empirical Evidence On A Sample Of European Firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC04, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Fagerberg , Jan & Srholec , Martin, 2016. "Explaining regional economic performance: the role of competitiveness, specialization and capabilities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rafael Cezar & Octavio Escobar, 2015. "Institutional Distance and Foreign Direct Investment," Post-Print hal-01270939, HAL.
- zerzeri, feriel, 2016. "Innovation, cooperation network and economic growth, a Tunisian study," MPRA Paper 68909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Koch, 2014. "Skills, Tasks and the Scarcity of Talent in a Global Economy," Working Papers 145, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Jens K. Perret, 2015. "Comments on the Impact of Knowledge on Economic Growth across the Regions of the Russian Federation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei207, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Blanco, Iván & Wehrheim, David, 2016. "The Bright Side of Financial Derivatives: Options Trading and Firm Innovation," MPRA Paper 69239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zarutskie, Rebecca & Yang, Tiantian, 2015. "How Did Young Firms Fare During the Great Recession? Evidence from the Kauffman Firm Survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uzcátegui, Carolina & Solano, Javier, 2015.
"Influencia del liderazgo, estrategia y entorno en la competitividad empresarial de la pyme ecuatoriana
[Influence of leadership, strategy and business enviroment of the Ecuadorian SME competitivene," MPRA Paper 69430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inga Ivanova & Oivind Strand & Duncan Kushnir & Loet Leydesdorff, 2016. "Economic and Technological Complexity: A Model Study of Indicators of Knowledge-based Innovation Systems," Papers 1602.02348, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Merk, Christine & Pönitzsch, Gert, 2016. "The role of affect in attitude formation toward new technologies: The case of stratospheric aerosol injection," Kiel Working Papers 2024, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Islam,Asif Mohammed, 2016. "An exploration of the relationship between police presence, crime, and business in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7560, The World Bank.
- Joanna Kuczewska & Sylwia Morawska, 2016. "Proposal of benchmarking concerning cooperation networks between justice organisations," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1603, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Carl Bonander & Niklas Jakobsson & Federico Podestà & Mikael Svenson, 2016. "Universities as engines for regional growth? Using the synthetic control method to analyze the effects of research universities," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-03, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Bailey, Andrew, 2015. "Innovation in professional services in a context of disruption," MBA Research Papers 4951, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Chérine Soliman & Nicolas Antheaume, 2016. "Why and how to promote cooperative negotiation in a context of competitive globalization: A review of literature," Working Papers hal-01270385, HAL.
- Van der Wee, Marlies & Vandevelde, Niels & Verbrugge, Sofie & Pickavet, Mario, 2015. "Evaluation of the impact of net neutrality on the profitability of telecom operators: A game-theoretic approach," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127188, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Maslova, Yana, 2015. "Performance Appraisal as an Instrument to Increase Competitiveness of a Higher Education Institution," Published Papers mslrpc, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- DeLancey, Rebecca Mbuh, 2015. "Human Resource Management Issues at a Rising Entrepreneurial Company in Cameroon: Employees' Perspective," MPRA Paper 68835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Woerter & Tobias Stucki, 2016. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Green Energy Technologies and the Choice of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-401, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.