Report NEP-CSE-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 876, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2015. "R&D policies for young SMEs: Input and output effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2014. "National or international public funding? Subsidies or loans? Evaluating the innovation impact of R&D support programmes," MPRA Paper 64926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2015.
- Francesco Di Comite & dArtis Kancs, 2015. "Macro-Economic Models for R&D and Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese & Francesco Bogliacino, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," LEM Papers Series 2015/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Martín Obaya, 2015. "Technological learning in MNC subsidiaries operating in regional integration processes: a case study on an automotive company in MERCOSUR," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-02, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Multinationality, R&D and Productivity Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015. "The role of diversification profiles and dyadic characteristics in the formation of technological alliances: Differences between exploitation and exploration in a low-tech industry," MPRA Paper 64843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Borin & Michele Mancini, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and firm performance: an empirical analysis of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1011, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jouini, Sihem Ben Mahmoud & Charue-Duboc, Florence, 2014. "Establishing Relationships with New Suppliers Having Distant Knowledge to Target Discontinuous Innovation," HEC Research Papers Series 1087, HEC Paris.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201520, University of Turin.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012974, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Frohwein, Torsten, 2015. "The regulated firm: Effects of regulation on competence development and sustainable competitive advantage," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 1/2015, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
- Matthew S. Clancy & GianCarlo Moschini, 2015. "Mandates and the Incentive for Environmental Innovation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 15-wp557, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mandakovic Vesna & María Teresa Lepelev & Olga Pizarro, 2014. "Women Entrepreneurs in Chile: Three decades of Challenges and Lessons on Innovation and Business Sustainability," Serie Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- Fumi Kitagawa & Don J. Webber & Anthony Plumridge & Susan Robertson, 2015. "University entrepreneurship education experiences: enhancing the entrepreneurial ecosystems in a UK," Working Papers 20151505, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15193 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2015. "Networks and the dynamics of firms’ export portfolio," Working Papers 1513, Banco de España.
- Di Francesco,Michael & Barroso,Rafael Chelles, 2015. "Review of international practices for determining medium-term resource needs of spending agencies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7289, The World Bank.
- Heidi L. Williams, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation: Evidence from Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 21246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Alfredo Sarmiento Gómez, 2014. "Capital humano, instituciones e ideas: los factores centrales del desarrollo," Revista IB 012988, Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística - DANE.
- Chowdhury, Sabbir Hassan, 2015. "The Necessities of HR practices in RMG Sector of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 64805, University Library of Munich, Germany.