Report NEP-CSE-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeting LIU & Blandine LAPERCHE, 2014. "Knowledge-capital formation and valorisation of French SMEs," Working Papers 39, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Dr. Jürgen Rüttgers, 2014. "New Trends in Innovation and Knowledge Society," Working Papers 2014/38, Maastricht School of Management.
- Dan COLESNIUC, 2013. "Leadership In Knowledge Based Organization," Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies, Bucharest, November 7-8, 2013. 7, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest and "Carol I-st" National Defence University, Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Qian Li & Richard Harris, "undated". "Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey," EcoMod2006 272100051, EcoMod.
- Marc Lixi & Mariana Dahan, 2014. "ICT as an Enabler of Transformation in Ethiopia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20076, The World Bank.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2014. "ASEAN Beyond 2015: Stimulating Innovation in ASEAN Institutional Suppor, R & D Acvtivity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers PB-2014-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Marco Cucculelli & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 99, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Atsushi Ishikawa & Saiki Tsuchiya & Shinichi Nishioka, 2013. "Financial Institutions' Efforts to Support the Business Conditions of Small and Medium-Sized Firms: Intermediation Services Utilizing Corporate Information and Customer Networks," Bank of Japan Review Series 13-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Fateh Saci & Boualem Aliouat, 2014. "Do strategic partnerships create value? "The empirical case of SBF 250 firms"," Post-Print halshs-01068783, HAL.
- Fatih Karanfil & Bilge Ozturk, "undated". "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firm´s Decisions on R&D and Emissions," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000021, EcoMod.
- Gustavo Yamada & Pablo Lavado & Joan J. Martínez, 2014. "¿Una promesa incumplida?: la calidad de la educación superior universitaria y el subempleo profesional en el Perú," Working Papers 14-05, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2014.
"Le modèle de la « triple hélice » appliqué au territoire : problématique, limites et intégration de nouvelles variables explicatives
[The triple helix model applied to the territory: issue, limits ," Working Papers 285, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2014. "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora, 2014. "On the employment effects of outward FDI: The case of Spain, 1995-2011," Working Papers 14-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Biller, Dan & Andres, Luis & Cuberes, David, 2014. "A dynamic spatial model of rural-urban transformation with public goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7051, The World Bank.
- M.A.B. Siddique & E.A. Selvanathan, 1998. "Export Performance and Economic Development in Thailand," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Bosker, "undated". "The Spatial Evolution of Regional GDP Disparities in the 'Old' and the 'New' Europe," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600015, EcoMod.
- Shwetlena Sabarwal, 2013. "Tanzania Skills for Competitiveness in the Small and Medium Enterprise Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20127, The World Bank.
- MANTOVANI Andrea & VANCAUTEREN Mark, "undated". "The Harmonization of Technical Barriers to Trade, Innovation and Export Behavior: Theory with an Application to EU Environmental Regulations," EcoMod2003 330700094, EcoMod.
- Dumitru-Catalin BURSUC, 2013. "A Decisional Pattern In The Learning Organisations," Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies, Bucharest, November 7-8, 2013. 2, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest and "Carol I-st" National Defence University, Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Christophe MULLER & Christophe NORDMAN, "undated". "Wages and Human Capital in Exporting Firms in Morocco," Middle East and North Africa 330400044, EcoMod.
- Luca Antonelli & Lorenzo Bencivelli & Annalisa Bucalossi & Luigi Concistrï¿½ & Raffaele De Marchi & Giorgio Merlonghi & Valeria Rolli & Giorgio Trebeschi, 2014. "Infrastructure investments in the main emerging countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sevkiye Sence Turk & Lale Berkoz, "undated". "Locational Determinants of Foreign Investment Firms in Turkey," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600096, EcoMod.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2014. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university," LEM Papers Series 2014/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, "undated". "Efficiency of Infrastructure: the Case of Container Ports," EcoMod2006 272100039, EcoMod.
- Patrick Sun, 2014. "Quality Competition in Mobile Telecommunications: Evidence from Connecticut," Working Papers 14-05, NET Institute.
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, "undated". "Human Capital Accumulation and Geography: Empirical Evidence in the European Union," EcoMod2006 272100053, EcoMod.