Le modèle de la « triple hélice » appliqué au territoire : problématique, limites et intégration de nouvelles variables explicatives
[The triple helix model applied to the territory: issue, limits and integration of new explanatory variables]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blandine Laperche & Dimitri Uzunidis, 2007. "Le Système national d'innovation russe en restructuration. Réformes institutionnelles et politique industrielle," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 69-94.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nejla YACOUB, 2012. "Brevetabilité des médicament, innovation et l’avenir de l’industrie pharmaceutique en Tunisie DRUGS PATENTABILITY INNOVATION AND THE FUTURE OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IN TUNISIA THEORETICAL STUDY ," Working Papers 248, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Cédric Durand & Maxime Petrovski, 2008. "Un développementalisme russe ?," Post-Print hal-00283408, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstriple hélice; milieu innovation; système d'innovation;
All these keywords.
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2014-10-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2014-10-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Philippe Chagnon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.