Report NEP-SBM-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeting LIU & Blandine LAPERCHE, 2014. "Knowledge-capital formation and valorisation of French SMEs," Working Papers 39, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Qian Li & Richard Harris, 2006. "Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey," EcoMod2006 272100051, EcoMod.
- Atsushi Ishikawa & Saiki Tsuchiya & Shinichi Nishioka, 2013. "Financial Institutions' Efforts to Support the Business Conditions of Small and Medium-Sized Firms: Intermediation Services Utilizing Corporate Information and Customer Networks," Bank of Japan Review Series 13-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of imports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 305, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fatih Karanfil & Bilge Ozturk, 2007. "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firm´s Decisions on R&D and Emissions," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000021, EcoMod.
- Dr. Jürgen Rüttgers, 2014. "New Trends in Innovation and Knowledge Society," Working Papers 2014/38, Maastricht School of Management.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2014. "Le modèle de la « triple hélice » appliqué au territoire : problématique, limites et intégration de nouvelles variables explicatives [The triple helix model applied to the territory: issue, limits ," Working Papers 285, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Marco Cucculelli & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 99, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Patrick Macnamara, 2014. "Entry and Exit with Financial Frictions," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 193, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2014. "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, 2006. "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.