Report NEP-CSE-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Who collaborates with whom: the role of technological distance in international innovation," iCite Working Papers 2014-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco MC Ceccagnoli & Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Roberto Venturini, 2013. "Cross-Functional Knowledge Integration, Patenting and Firm Performance," iCite Working Papers 2286693, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcus Simeth & Michele Cincera, 2013. "Corporate Science, Innovation and Firm Value," iCite Working Papers 2013-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2014-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marin,Giovanni & Marzucchi,Alberto & Zoboli,Roberto, 2014. "SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201404, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- María Teresa Costa & José García-Quevedo & Agustí Segarra, 2014. "Energy efficiency determinants: an empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers 2014/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Anthony WIDEHEM, 2014.
"Stratégie d’innovation et leadership : le cas d’ArcelorMittal, leader du secteur métallurgique
[Innovation Strategy And Leadership The Case Of Arcelor Mittal, Leader In The Steel Sector]," Working Papers 276, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Item repec:ict:wpaper:2013/142244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anja Schoen & Joachim Henkel & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2013. "Governance Typology of Universities' Technology Transfer Processes," iCite Working Papers WP 2013 - 002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2014. "Educational Diversity and Knowledge Transfers via Inter-Firm Labor Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 8033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William F., 2014. "Why don't poor countries do R&D ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6811, The World Bank.
- Philippe Aghion & Stefan Bechtold & Lea Cassar & Holger Herz, 2014. "The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera, 2014. "Internal and External Effects of R&D Subsidies and Fiscal Incentives: Empirical Evidence Using Spatial Dynamic Panel Models," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Bhat, Shabir A & Khan, Riyaz A, 2014. "Government Policy Ecosystem for Entrepreneurship Development in MSEs Sector," MPRA Paper 54540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rutzer, Christian, 2014. "A theory of trade liberalization and innovations with heterogeneous firms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 197, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Hahn & Jonatan Pinkse, 2014. "Private environmental governance through cross-sector partnerships: Tensions between competition and effectiveness," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00961234, HAL.
- Item repec:otg:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Abroskin, 2014. "Prospects for the development of innovative processes management information base in the Russian economy," Working Papers 0092, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Lorenzo Dorigo & Giuseppe Marcon, 2014. "A caring interpretation of stakeholder management for the social enterprise. Evidence from a regional survey of micro social cooperatives in the Italian welfare mix," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- S. Nyock Ilouga & A.C. Mouloungui & J.-M. Sahut, 2014. "Entrepreneurial intention and career choices: The role of volition," Working Papers 2014-167, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2014. "Female Employment and Firm Performance: An empirical analysis using firm panel data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sánchez, Patricio & Gallego, Elena & Rivero, Dolores & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2014.
"El impacto de la internacionalización sobre las empresas: Evidencia empírica para el caso español
[The impact of internationalization on firms: Empirical evidence for the Spanish case]," MPRA Paper 54602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Juan Carlos Reboredo & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Do global factors impact BRICS stock markets? A quantile regression approach," Working Papers 2014-159, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jorge Calero & Josep-Oriol Escardíbul, 2014. "Barriers to non-formal professional training in Spain in periods of economic growth and crisis. An analysis with special attention to the effect of the previous human capital of workers," Working Papers 2014/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Janos Varga & Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2013. "Growth Effects of Structural Reforms in Southern Europe: The case of Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 511, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.