Report NEP-COM-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aviv, Yossi & Bazhanov, Andrei & Levin, Yuri & Nediak, Mikhail, 2016. "Quantity Competition under Resale Price Maintenance when Most Favored Customers are Strategic," MPRA Paper 72011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Lambertini & Luigi Marattin, 2016. "On Prices' Cyclical Behaviour in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper series 16-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," NBER Working Papers 22313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2016. "Choosing Roles under Supply Function Competition," Working Papers wp1069, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Ino & Akira Miyaoka, 2016. "Government-induced Production Commitment in the Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series 142, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2016.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henze, B., 2016. "Laboratory experiments on the regulation of European network industries," Other publications TiSEM b18fcfca-2b95-4b01-91e2-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mike Nyawo and Neil Rankin, 2016. "What Price-Level Data Tells Us About Consumer Price Rigidity in Zimbabwe: Evidence From New Data," Working Papers 609, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming, 2016. "Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2016. "The effects of banning advertising in junk food markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2016. "Electricity Market Mergers with Endogenous Forward Contracting," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football," Working Paper Series 1126, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 14 Mar 2018.
- Lange, Mirjam R. J. & Saric, Amela, 2016. "Substitution between fixed, mobile, and voice over IP telephony: Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 221, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oecd, 2016. "Digital Convergence and Beyond: Innovation, Investment and Competition in Communication Policy and Regulation for the 21st Century," OECD Digital Economy Papers 251, OECD Publishing.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "Understanding Gasoline Price Dispersion," Working Papers 1602, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Ines Wilms & Luca Barbaglia & Christophe Croux, 2016. " Multi-class vector autoregressive models for multi-store sales data," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 540947, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "On the welfare cost of bank concentration," Documentos de Trabajo 321, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio, 2016. "Environmental Policy and Endogenous Market Structure," CEIS Research Paper 384, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Jun 2016.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Matthew Skellern, 2016. "Does Competition from Private Surgical Centres Improve Public Hospitals' Performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haiyan Liu, 2016. "A Structural Model of Advertising Signaling and Social Learning: The Case of the Motion Picture Industry," Working Papers 0216, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Suyunchev, М.М. (Суюнчев, М.М.) & Mozgovaya, Oxana Olegovna (Мозговая, Оксана Олеговна) & Agafonov, D.V. (Агафонов, Д.В.), 2016.
"The Development of Mechanisms of State Regulation, Creating Conditions to Attract and Protect Investments in the Infrastructure Sector (On the Example of the Rail Transport)
[Развитие Механизмов Го," Working Papers 2545, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sendstad, Lars Hegnes & Chronopoulos, Michail, 2016. "Sequential Investment in Emerging Technologies under Policy Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2016/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Matthew Doyle & Ian Lange, 2016. "Natural Gas Contract Decisions for Electric Power," Working Papers 2016-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Dafano, Alessandro, 2016. "A “Statute of the Firm” as an antitrust law during the Seventies. Guido Carli’s chairmanship of the Italian Industrial Association (Confindustria)," MPRA Paper 71689, University Library of Munich, Germany.