Report NEP-COM-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aviv, Yossi & Bazhanov, Andrei & Levin, Yuri & Nediak, Mikhail, 2016. "Quantity Competition under Resale Price Maintenance when Most Favored Customers are Strategic," MPRA Paper 72011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Lambertini & Luigi Marattin, 2016. "On Prices' Cyclical Behaviour in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper series 16-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," NBER Working Papers 22313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2016. "Choosing Roles under Supply Function Competition," Working Papers wp1069, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Ino & Akira Miyaoka, 2016. "Government-induced Production Commitment in the Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series 142, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2016.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henze, B., 2016. "Laboratory experiments on the regulation of European network industries," Other publications TiSEM b18fcfca-2b95-4b01-91e2-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mike Nyawo and Neil Rankin, 2016. "What Price-Level Data Tells Us About Consumer Price Rigidity in Zimbabwe: Evidence From New Data," Working Papers 609, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming, 2016. "Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2016. "The effects of banning advertising in junk food markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2016. "Electricity Market Mergers with Endogenous Forward Contracting," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football," Working Paper Series 1126, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 14 Mar 2018.
- Lange, Mirjam R. J. & Saric, Amela, 2016. "Substitution between fixed, mobile, and voice over IP telephony: Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 221, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oecd, 2016. "Digital Convergence and Beyond: Innovation, Investment and Competition in Communication Policy and Regulation for the 21st Century," OECD Digital Economy Papers 251, OECD Publishing.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "Understanding Gasoline Price Dispersion," Working Papers 1602, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Ines Wilms & Luca Barbaglia & Christophe Croux, 2016. "Multi-class vector autoregressive models for multi-store sales data," Working Papers of Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven 540947, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven.
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "On the welfare cost of bank concentration," Documentos de Trabajo 321, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio, 2016. "Environmental Policy and Endogenous Market Structure," CEIS Research Paper 384, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Jun 2016.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Matthew Skellern, 2016. "Does Competition from Private Surgical Centres Improve Public Hospitals' Performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haiyan Liu, 2016. "A Structural Model of Advertising Signaling and Social Learning: The Case of the Motion Picture Industry," Working Papers 0216, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Suyunchev, М.М. (Суюнчев, М.М.) & Mozgovaya, Oxana Olegovna (Мозговая, Оксана Олеговна) & Agafonov, D.V. (Агафонов, Д.В.), 2016.
"The Development of Mechanisms of State Regulation, Creating Conditions to Attract and Protect Investments in the Infrastructure Sector (On the Example of the Rail Transport)
[Развитие Механизмов Го," Working Papers 2545, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sendstad, Lars Hegnes & Chronopoulos, Michail, 2016. "Sequential Investment in Emerging Technologies under Policy Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2016/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Matthew Doyle & Ian Lange, 2016. "Natural Gas Contract Decisions for Electric Power," Working Papers 2016-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Dafano, Alessandro, 2016. "A “Statute of the Firm” as an antitrust law during the Seventies. Guido Carli’s chairmanship of the Italian Industrial Association (Confindustria)," MPRA Paper 71689, University Library of Munich, Germany.