Report NEP-COM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Sequential Spatial Competition in Vertically Related industries with Different Product Varieties," MPRA Paper 19278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Casaburi & G. A. Minerva, 2009. "Relationship-Specificity, Spatial Clustering and Production to Order Choice," Working Papers 685, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John Quah & Andres Carvajal, 2009. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Cournot Model," Economics Series Working Papers 465, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- P. Vanin, 2009. "Competition, Reputation and Cheating," Working Papers 683, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," CEPR Discussion Papers 7588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2009. "Multi-Unit Auctions and Competition Stricture," Working Papers 09-18, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2009. "Does a Seller Really Want Another Bidder?," Working Papers 0909, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- George Norman & Lynn Pepall & Dan Richards, 2009. "Innovation, Fast Seconds, and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0745, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Neary, J Peter, 2009. "Two and a Half Theories of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Saboo, Sidharth & Gopi, Sunil, 2009. "Comparison of Post-Merger performance of Acquiring Firms (India) involved in Domestic and Cross-border acquisitions," MPRA Paper 19274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xian Xin & Xiuqing Wang, 2009. "The Impact of Non-constant Return and Market Power on the Determination of Farm Value Share," Working Papers 0903, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veith, Tobias, 2009. "Mobile network interconnection and investments," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2009. "Bank competition, risk taking and productive efficiency: Evidence from Nigeria's banking reform experiments," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-23, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide," Vienna Economics Papers 0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Out of many, dominance by a few? Market power in the Jamaican banking sector," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/28, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tomasz Koźluk, 2009. "Promoting Competition to Strengthen Economic Growth in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 736, OECD Publishing.