Report NEP-COM-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ursino, Giovanni, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," MPRA Paper 18357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Creane & Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Goldilocks and the Licensing Firm: Choosing a Partner when Rivals are Heterogeneous," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 720, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 789.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jun Nakabayashi, 2009. "Procurement Auctions with Pre-award Subcontracting," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-013, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jul 2010.
- Filomena Garcia & Joana Resende, 2009. "Conformity based behavior and the dynamics of price competition: a new rational for fashion shifts," FEP Working Papers 339, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paolo Buccirossi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Cristiana Vitale, 2009. "Deterrence in Competition Law," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Oct 2009.
- Pedro P. Barros & Joseph A. Clougherty & Jo Seldeslachts, 2009. "How to Measure the Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy: Frequency or Composition?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Oct 2009.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2009. "A Dynamic Game of Airline Network Competition: Hub-and-Spoke Networks and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers tecipa-379, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Degryse & Nancy Masschelein & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Staying, dropping, or switching : the impacts of bank mergers on small firms," Working Paper Research 179, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner, 2009. "On the Use of Information in Repeated Insurance Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 280, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- David E. Davis, 2009. "Bidding for WIC infant formula contracts: Do non-WIC customers subsidize WIC customers?," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 52009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Markus Herrmann, 2009. "Monopoly Pricing of an Antibiotic Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche 0946, CIRPEE.
- Vivien Lewis, 2009. "Optimal monetary policy and firm entry," Working Paper Research 178, National Bank of Belgium.