Report NEP-COM-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilie Dargaud, 2007. "Mergers and collusion with asymmetric capacities," Working Papers 0708, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Armstrong, Mark & Chen, Yongmin, 2007. "Inattentive Consumers and Product Quality," MPRA Paper 4797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Medvedev, 2007. "Structural Remedies in Merger Regulation in a Cournot Framework," Working Papers 07-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Adrian Majumdar & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Market-Share Contracts with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 07-17, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Lawrence J. White, 2007. "Should Wal-Mart, Real Estate Brokers, and Banks Be in Bed Together? A Principles-Based Approach to the Issues of the Separation of Banking and Commerce," Working Papers 07-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & William N. Hebert, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Application to Adjacent Markets," Working Papers 07-07, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Kilponen, Juha & Santavirta, Torsten, 2007. "When do R&D subsidies boost innovation? : revisiting the inverted U-shape," Research Discussion Papers 10/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2007. "The effects of competition on price dispersion in the airline industry: a panel analysis," Working Papers 07-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Nonbanks in the Payments System: Vertical Integration Issues," Working Papers 07-06, NET Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200763 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric P. Chiang & Janice A. Hauge, 2007. "Funding Universal Service: The Effect of Telecommunications Subsidy Programs on Competition and Retail Prices," Working Papers 07-08, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Christian Gianella & William Tompson, 2007. "Too little Destruction too little Creation: A Schumpeterian Diagnosis of Barriers to Sustained Growth in Ukraine," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 574, OECD Publishing.
- Kaoru Hosono & Koji Sakai & Kotaro Tsuru, 2007. "Consolidation of Banks in Japan: Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 13399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandén, Klas, 2007. "Market Imperfections and Wage Inequality," Working Papers in Economics 264, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Entry, Exit and Productivity Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alfonso, Galindo Lucas, 2006.
"Repercusiones de la definición de tamaño empresarial en los resultados empíricos sobre eficiencia y financiación
[Repercussions of firm size definition on empirical results for firm efficiency and ," MPRA Paper 4731, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2007. "Strategic Technology Adoption and Market Dynamics as Option Games," Quaderni DSEMS 14-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.