Report NEP-CNA-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Tao, 2019. "Wage determination and fixed capital investment in an imperfect financial market: the case of China," MPRA Paper 95986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Knight & LI Shi & WAN Haiyuan, 2018. "Chinaâ€™s Increasing Inequality of Wealth: Piketty with Chinese Characteristics?," Economics Series Working Papers 862, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yongheng Deng & Jing Wu & Yang Tang & ping wang, 2019. "Spatial Misallocation in Chinese Housing and Land Markets," 2019 Meeting Papers 1351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Douglas Hanley & Chengying Luo & Mingqin Wu, 2019. "Geographic Clustering of Firms in China," 2019 Meeting Papers 1522, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Jaravel & Erick Sager, 2019. "What are the Price Effects of Trade? Evidence from the U.S. and Implications for Quantitative Trade Models," 2019 Meeting Papers 1320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arcila, Andres & Chen, Tao & Lu, Xiaolan, 2018. "The effectiveness of consumption tax on the reduction of car pollution in China," CLEF Working Paper Series 15, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Alexander Monge-Nara, 2019. "From Malthus to Malthus," 2019 Meeting Papers 1552, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Qin, Fei & Wright, M. & Gao, J., 2017. "Are 'sea turtles' slower? Returnee entrepreneurs, venture resources and speed of entrepreneurial entry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79993, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.