Report NEP-CNA-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, S.L. & Hong, C. & Liefert, W., 2018. "Exchange Rates, Income Growth, and Chinese Agricultural Imports," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275979, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matthieu Crozet & Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "Looking for the Bright Side of the China Syndrome: Rising Export Opportunities and Life Satisfaction in China," Working Papers 2018-14, CEPII research center.
- Mao, Hui & Zhou, Li & Ifft, Jennifer, 2017. "Risk Preferences, Contracts and Technology Adoption by Broiler Farmers in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 257248, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, Weijun & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2018. "Online Meal delivery services: Perception of service quality and delivery speed among Chinese consumers," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266866, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2018. "China between external pressure and domestic policy reforms: In search of a balance," Kiel Policy Brief 117, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Yumeng & Yao, Weihang & Liu, Donald J. & Kong, Xiangzhi, 2017. "Evaluating Health Shocks on Agricultural Labor Supply of Mid-aged and Older Population in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 257263, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dai, Fengyan & Cai, Fang & Zhu, Yu, 2018. "Returns to Higher Education in China: Evidence from the 1999 Higher Education Expansion Using Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity," IZA Discussion Papers 11735, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Luo, Xuan & Zhu, Lianming, 2018. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Industrial Agglomeration," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 16-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hao, J., 2018. "Cooperative member commitment, trust and social pressure -- the role of members’ participation in the decision-making," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275881, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, L., 2018. "Can large-scale farmland transfer improve agricultural productivity? Evidence from rural Jiangsu, P.R. China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275918, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dinghai Xu & Jingru Ji & Donghua Wang, 2018. "Modelling the spreading process of extreme risks via a simple agent-based model: Evidence from the China stock market," Working Papers 1806, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2018.
- Gong, Xuche & Yuan, Yan, 2017. "The Effect of School Transfers on Academic and Non-academic Performance of Rural-to-Urban Migrant Children in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.