Report NEP-CNA-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement," NBER Working Papers 13349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2007. "Do China's capital controls still bind? Implications for monetary autonomy and capital liberalisation," BIS Working Papers 233, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China – a regional perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-16, CIRANO.
- Irene Brambilla & Amit Khandelwal & Peter Schott, 2007. "China's Experience Under the Multifiber Arrangement (MFA) and the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing (ATC)," NBER Working Papers 13346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Gerlach & Wensheng Peng, 2005. "Output Gaps and Inflation in Mainland China," Working Papers 202005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2007. "The Renminbifs Dollar Peg at the Crossroads," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2007. "Is the Chinese Growth Miracle Built to Last?," IZA Discussion Papers 2995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wai-yan Cheng & Yan-leung Cheung & Yuen-ching Tse, 2005. "The Impact on IPO Performance of More Stringent Listing Rules with a Pre-listing Earnings Requirement: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 172005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.