Report NEP-CMP-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinha, Pankaj & Chandwani, Abhishek & Sinha, Tanmay, 2013. "Algorithm of construction of Optimum Portfolio of stocks using Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 48204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Debt Deflation: Some Computational Experiments," CAMA Working Papers 2013-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Boris Gershman & Peter Howitt, 2013. "How Inflation Affects Macroeconomic Performance: An Agent-Based Computational Investigation," Working Papers 2013-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai, 2013. "Long-run Economic Impacts of Thai Flooding: Geographical Simulation Analysis," Working Papers DP-2013-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 130, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf, 2013. "Trade and agricultural employment linkages in general equilibrium modelling," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152182, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aziz, Omar & Carroll, Nick & Creedy, John, 2013. "An Analysis of Benefit Flows in New Zealand using a Social Accounting Framework," Working Paper Series 2840, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.03, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-18, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Sep 2013.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai, 2013. "Dawei revisited: Reaffirmation of the importance of the project in the era of reforms in Myanmar," Working Papers PB-2013-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Nabila Arfaoui & Eric Brouillat & Maïder Saint-Jean, 2013. "Policy Design, Eco-innovation and Industrial Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model: An Illustration with the REACH Regulation," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2013.
- Mark Setterfield & Bill Gibson, 2013. "Real and financial crises: A multi-agent approach," Working Papers 1309, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Endogenous Participation in a Partial Climate Agreement with Open Entry: A Numerical Assessment," Working Papers 2013.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.