Report NEP-CMP-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kangpenkae, Popon, 2012. "Kullback-Leibler Simplex," MPRA Paper 39494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2012. "A Numerical Approach to the Contract Theory: the Case of Moral Hazard," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Angel A. Juan & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Manuel Mateo & Quim Castellà & Barry B. Barrios, 2012. "ILS-ESP: An efficient, simple, and parameter-free algorithm for solving the permutation flow-shop problem," Economics Working Papers 1319, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gunawardena, Aruni, 2012. "Effects of Increasing Agricultural Productivity: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Sri Lanka," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124313, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 1202, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Filali, Karim & Balabdaoui, Fadoua, 2012. "Efficient computation of the cdf of the maximum distance between Brownian bridge and its concave majorant," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9451, Paris Dauphine University.
- Enrica De Cian & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Technology Spillovers Embodied in International Trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE," Working Papers 2012.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impacts Of Chinese Currency Appreciation On China And The Rest Of The World: A Global Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125010, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balibek, Emre & Memis, Hamdi Alper, 2012. "Turkish treasury simulation model for debt strategy analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6091, The World Bank.
- Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto, 2012. "Impact of climate change on wheat market and food security in Sudan: stochastic approach and CGE model and CGE Model," Congress Papers 124110, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Leszek Kąsek & Olga Kiuila & Krzysztof Wójtowicz & Tomasz Żylicz, 2012. "Economic effects of differentiated climate action," Working Papers 2012-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Glyn Wittwer & Janine Dixon, 2012. "Upgrading irrigation infrastructure in the Murray Darling Basin: is it worth it?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-228, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Arbab, Nazia N. & Collins, Alan R., 2012. "Agent’s Heterogeneity and its Role in Changing Land Use Patterns: An Agent Based Model of Potomac River Basin," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124712, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Marcelin Joanis & Patrick Richard & Luc Savard, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Funding Schemes for Public Infrastructure Spending in Quebec," Cahiers de recherche 12-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.