Report NEP-CMP-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:1049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. L. Subias, 2012. "Negative Kelvin temperatures in stock markets," Papers 1206.1272, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma, 2011. "Computing Solutions for Matching Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1142, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Y. Iron & Y. Kifer, 2012. "Error estimates for binomial approximations of game put options," Papers 1206.0153, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2012. "Choosing a retirement income strategy: a new evaluation framework," MPRA Paper 39169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erwin L. Corong & J. Mark Horridge, 2012. "PHILGEM: A SAM-based Computable General Equilibrium Model of the Philippines," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-227, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Barry B. & Quim Castellà & Angel A. & Helena Ramalhinho Lourenco & Manuel Mateo, 2012. "ILS-ESP: An Efficient, Simple, and Parameter-Free Algorithm for Solving the Permutation Flow-Shop Problem," Working Papers 636, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:1046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louise Roos & Philip Adams & Jan van Heerden, 2012. "Construction and updating of a Ugandan CGE database," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-226, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Zsombor Z. Meder & Andras Simonovits & Janos Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Impacts of large-scale expansion of biofuels on global poverty and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6078, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale Of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1217, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- M. Falagiarda & M. Marzo, 2012. "A DSGE model with Endogenous Term Structure," Working Papers wp830, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Telalagic, S., 2012. "Optimal Treatment of an SIS Disease with Two Strains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jasper Lukkezen & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2012. "When is debt sustainable?," CPB Discussion Paper 212, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.