Choosing a retirement income strategy: a new evaluation framework
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Choosing a Retirement Income Strategy: A New Evaluation Framework
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2012-06-03 17:28:00
- Making Better Presentations with Powerpoint
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2012-07-04 06:52:00
- Video Interview: Choosing a Retirement Income Strategy
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2012-11-13 08:24:00
- You Can't Control When You're Born... Revisiting Sequence of Returns Risk
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2013-09-20 21:23:00
More about this item
Keywordsretirement planning; retirement income modeling;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-06-13 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .