Report NEP-CMP-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomas Ramanauskas & Aleksandras Vytautas Rutkauskas, 2009. "Building an Artificial Stock Market Populated by Reinforcement-Learning Agents," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 6, Bank of Lithuania.
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hlédik & Zoltán Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios Using DSGE Models," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 8, Bank of Lithuania.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Celine De Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-00577148, HAL.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Monika Verma & Thomas Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011. "Are the Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Schenker, Oliver, 2011. "How uncertainty reduces greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 29591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dlugosz, Stephan, 2011. "Clustering life trajectories: A new divisive hierarchical clustering algorithm for discrete-valued discrete time series," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreasen , Martin & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2011. "An efficient method of computing higher-order bond price perturbation approximations," Bank of England working papers 416, Bank of England.
- Bjoern Fastrich & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2011. "Cardinality versus q-Norm Constraints for Index Tracking," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 056, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Stan du Plessis & Gideon du Rand, 2011. "On the (non-)equivalence of capital adequacy and monetary policy: A response to Cechetti and Kohler," Working Papers 04/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Vivienne Pham & David Prentice, 2010. "An empirical Analysis of the Counter-factual: A Merger and Divestiture in the Australian Cigarette Industry," Working Papers 2010.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2011. "A redux of the workhorse NOEM model with capital accumulation and incomplete asset markets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.