Report NEP-CMP-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budai-Balke, G. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009. "Genetic and memetic algorithms for scheduling railway maintenance activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2010. "Forecasting with nonlinear time series models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Testing Institutional Arrangements Via Agent-Based Modeling: A U.S. Electricity Market Example," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13155, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00443846_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panda, Manoj & Ganesh-Kumar, A., 2009. "Trade liberalization, poverty, and food security in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 930, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen & Johan Eyckmans, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Working Papers 2009.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2009. "In-Work Transfers in Good Times and Bad: Simulations for Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "How Large are the Impacts of Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments?," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20093, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Max Klimm & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Finding all minimal curb sets," Working Papers hal-00442118, HAL.
- Gunnar Luderer & Valentina Bosetti & Michael Jakob & Henri Waisman & Jan Steckel & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2009. "Towards a Better Understanding of Disparities in Scenarios of Decarbonization: Sectorally Explicit Results from the RECIPE Project," Working Papers 2009.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Hélène Maisonnave & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2009. "The Impact of the International Economic Crisis in South Africa," Cahiers de recherche 0952, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00443566_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Papa M N'Diaye, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications for Hong Kong SAR of Accommodative U.S. Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 09/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Katarzyna Budnik & Michal Greszta & Michal Hulej & Marcin Kolasa & Karol Murawski & Michal Rot & Bartosz Rybaczyk & Magdalena Tarnicka, 2009. "The new macroeconometric model of the Polish economy," NBP Working Papers 62, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Gregory Corcos & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion, 2009. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the “New” Gains from Trade," Working Papers 2009.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- NR, Bhanumurthy & Kumawat, Lokendra, 2009. "External Shocks and the Indian Economy: Analyzing through a Small, Structural Quarterly Macroeconometric Model," MPRA Paper 19776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony, 2009. "Allowance Allocation in a CO2 Emissions Cap-and-Trade Program for the Electricity Sector in California," Discussion Papers dp-09-41, Resources For the Future.
- Aguilar, Juan Francisco, 2009.
"Modelo Para El Mejoramiento De La Gestión De Inventarios Del Banco Central Del Ecuador
[Model for the currency management´s improvement of the Central Bank of Ecuador]," MPRA Paper 18065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arpino, Bruno & Varriale, Roberta, 2009. "Assessing the quality of institutions’ rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models," MPRA Paper 19873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Min, 2009. "Does Economic Endogeneity of Site Facilities in Recreation Demand Models Lead to Statistical Endogeneity?," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 55808, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Carlos Daniel Santos, 2009. "Recovering the Sunk Costs of R&D: the Moulds Industry Case," CEP Discussion Papers dp0958, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em8/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Samuel Franco & Rosane Mendonça, 2010. "Determinantes da Queda na Desigualdade de Renda no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1460, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.