Report NEP-CDM-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2018013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Balles, Patrick & Matter, Ulrich & Stutzer, Alois, 2018. "Special Interest Groups Versus Voters and the Political Economics of Attention," Economics Working Paper Series 1813, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Nicholas Janetos, 2017. "Voting as a signal of education," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2017.
- Revelli, Federico & Zotti, Roberto, 2018. "The Sacred and the Profane of Budget Cycles: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201816, University of Turin.
- Debets, Steven & Prast, Henriette & Rossi, Mariacristina & van Soest, Arthur, 2018. "Pension Communication in the Netherlands and Other Countries," Discussion Paper 2018-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kvartiuk, V. & Herzfeld, T. & Ghukasyan, S., 2018. "The Political Economy of Russian Agricultural Subsidies," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277040, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yiran Chen & Hanming Fang, 2017. "Inferring the Ideological Affliations of Political Committees via Financial Contributions Networks," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 10 Dec 2017.
- Dvorak, Fabian & Fehrler, Sebastian, 2018. "Negotiating Cooperation under Uncertainty: Communication in Noisy, Indefinitely Repeated Interactions," IZA Discussion Papers 11897, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Armin Steuernagel & Jonas Friedrich, 2018. "Future European Alliance - Europe as a Flexible Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7270, CESifo.
- Julia Bachtrögler & Harald Oberhofer, 2018. "Euroscepticism and EU Cohesion Policy: The Impact of Micro-Level Policy Effectiveness on Voting Behavior," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp273, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Fatas, E & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Hector Solaz, 2018. "The Vertical Cooperative An experiment on cooperation and punishment across networks," Documentos de Trabajo 016946, Universidad del Rosario.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong, 2018. "Network Formation with Local Complements and Global Substitutes: The Case of R&D Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rohini Somanathan, 2018. "The Measurement and Mismeasurement of Social Difference," Working papers 294, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gupta, I. & Veettil, P.C. & Speelman, S., 2018. "Caste, Technology and Social Networks," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robert Boyer, 2018. "Do Globalization, Deregulation and Financialization Imply a Convergence of Contemporary Capitalisms?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01908095, HAL.