Report NEP-CDM-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kseniia Semykina, 2018. "Media Construction of LGBT Prides in Russia: Framing Dynamics and Frame Resonance," HSE Working papers WP BRP 81/SOC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Florian Nagler & Giorgio Ottonello, 2017. "The Trade Origins of Economic Nationalism: Import Competition and Voting Behavior in Western Europe," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1749, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2018. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 24625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gersbach, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2018. "Open Rule Legislative Bargaining," CEPR Discussion Papers 12966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ramos & Carlos Sanz, 2018. "Backing the incumbent in difficult times: the electoral impact of wildfires," Working Papers 1810, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Baert, Stijn & Matthijs, Herman & Verdievel, Ilse, 2018. "Voting with your wallet? Municipal budget policy and election results," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kalla, Joshua & Broockman, David, 2017. "The Minimal Persuasive Effects of Campaign Contact in General Elections: Evidence from 49 Field Experiments," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3593, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2018. "Social Media, Sentiment and Public Opinions: Evidence from #Brexit and #USElection," NBER Working Papers 24631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan E. Snellman & Gerardo I~niguez & J'anos Kert'esz & R. A. Barrio & Kimmo K. Kaski, 2018. "Status maximization as a source of fairness in a networked dictator game," Papers 1806.05542, arXiv.org.
- Lars Lefgren & David Sims & Olga Stoddard, 2018. "The other 1%: Class Leavening, Contamination and Voting for Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 24617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2018. "Take-up and Targeting: Experimental Evidence from SNAP," NBER Working Papers 24652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marc Weller & Frédérique Pallez & Emmanuel Coblence, 2017. "Design Approaches in the Public Sector: Problematizations, Actors and Transformations in the French Administration," Post-Print hal-01787038, HAL.
- Christian Dippel & Stephan Heblich, 2018. "Leadership in Social Networks: Evidence from the Forty-Eighters in the Civil War," NBER Working Papers 24656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeAngelo, Gregory & Gee, Laura Katherine, 2018. "Peers or Police? Detection and Sanctions in the Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 11540, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).