Report NEP-CDM-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhard Schipper & Hee Yeul Woo, 2014. "Political Awareness, Microtargeting of Voters, and Negative Electoral Campaigning," Working Papers 148, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cesur, Resul & Mocan, Naci, 2014. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," IZA Discussion Papers 8017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Competence versus Trustworthiness: What Do Voters Care About?," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 060, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Marco Kleine & Pascal Langenbach & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2014. "Fairness and Persuasion. How Stakeholder Communication Affects Impartial Decision Making," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2014. "God does not play dice, but people should: random selection in politics, science and society," ECON - Working Papers 144, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Legitimacy, Communication and Leadership in the Turnaround Game," Working Papers 755, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alexandre B. Cunha & Emanuel Ornelas, 2014. "Political Competition and the Limits of Political Compromise," CEP Discussion Papers dp1263, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sergio Beraldo & Valerio Filoso & Marco Stimolo, 2014. "Endogenous Preferences and Conformity: Evidence From a Pilot Experiment," Working papers 024, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection," Working papers 025, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- CARAYOL, Nicolas & DELILLE, Rémy & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SCHOKKAERT, Erik & TRUYTS, Tom, 2014. "Preferences for redistribution and social structure," CORE Discussion Papers 2014001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2014. "US Aid for Israel – A Historical Overview," Working Papers 0090, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Melinda Podor Wengrin & Jay Viloria & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2014. "Other-regarding behavior under collective action," Working Papers 201404, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Kilic, Talip, 2014. "The nexus between gender, collective action for public goods, and agriculture : evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6806, The World Bank.
- MAULEON, Ana & ROEHL, Nils & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Constitutions and social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," ECON - Working Papers 147, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vladimir Mau & Ilia Zatcovecky & Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2014. "The State Independent from voters: Rent Revenue Incomes and the Resource Curse," Working Papers 0089, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.