Report NEP-CDM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erte Xiao & Daniel Houser, 2007. "Emotion Expression and Fairness in Economic Exchange," Working Papers 1004, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2007.
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2008. "Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers 50, Households in Conflict Network.
- Battaglimi, Marco & Morton, Rebecca & Palfrey, Thomas, . "Information aggregation & strategic abstention in large laboratory elections," Working Papers 1296, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2008. "Inequality and size of the government when voters have other regarding preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Viceisza, Angelino, 2008. "An experimental inquiry into the effect of yardstick competition on corruption:," IFPRI discussion papers 774, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kröger, Sandra, 2008. "Nothing but consultation: The place of organised civil society in EU policy-making across policies," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Boussaguet, Laurie & Dehousse, Renaud, 2008. "Lay people’s Europe: A Critical Assessment of the First EU Citizens’ Conferences," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Corruption and Political Interest: Empirical Evidence at the Micro Level," Working Papers 2008.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David M. McEvoy & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon & John K. Stranlund, 2008. "The Problem of Maintaining Compliance within Stable Coalitions: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2008-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Daniel Gaus, 2008. "Legitimate Political Rule Without a State? An analysis of Josef H. H. Weiler’s justification of the legitimacy of the European Union qua non-statehood," RECON Online Working Papers Series 12, RECON.
- Ali Alichi, 2008. "A Model of Sovereign Debt in Democracies," IMF Working Papers 08/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "The Political Economy of Incentive Regulation: Theory and Evidence from US States," Working Papers 2008.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "Accountability in Government and Regulatory Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jingang Zhao, 2008. "The Maximal Payoff and Coalition Formation in Coalitional Games," Working Papers 2008.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexei Savvateev & Michel Le Breton & Valery Makarov & Shlomo Weber, 2008. "Multiple Membership and Federal Sructures," Working Papers 2008.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.