Lay people’s Europe: A Critical Assessment of the First EU Citizens’ Conferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linz, Juan J., 1993. "State building and nation building," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 355-369, October.
- Andreas Follesdal & Simon Hix, 2006. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 533-562, September.
- Lord, Christopher J., . "The aggregating function of political parties in EU decision-making," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Amitai Etzioni, 2007. "The Community Deficit," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 23-42, March.
- Stefano Bartolini, 1999. "Collusion, Competition and Democracy," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 11(4), pages 435-470, October.
- Paul Magnette, 2003. "European Governance and Civic Participation: Beyond Elitist Citizenship?," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 51(1), pages 144-160, March.
- Christophe Crombez, 2003. "The Democratic Deficit in the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 4(1), pages 101-120, March.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2006. "Dimensions of politics in the European Parliament," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7750, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsparticipation; deliberative democracy; policy analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-08-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-06 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .