Report NEP-CBE-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudeul, Alexia, 2016. "Social preferences under risk: Minimizing collective risk vs. reducing ex-post inequality," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 283, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Benyishay,Ariel & Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence & Mobarak,Ahmed Mushfiq, 2016. "Are gender differences in performance innate or socially mediated ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7689, The World Bank.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2016. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 162, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Guan, Zhengfei, 2016. "Impact of Sensory Quality and Labels on Consumer Preference of Fresh Strawberries," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230122, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Santiago I. Sautua, 2016. "Does Uncertainty Cause Inertia In Decision Making? An Experimental Study Of The Role Of Regret Aversion And Indecisiveness," Documentos de Trabajo 014587, Universidad del Rosario.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Francesca Pancotto & Enrico Rubaltelli, 2016. "A test of the Behavioral versus the Rational model of Persuasion in Financial Advertising," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 16105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Zhuoqiong (Charlie) Chen & Tobias Gesche, 2016. "Persistent bias in advice-giving," ECON - Working Papers 228, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2017.
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2018. "Self-fulfilling mistakes : Characterization and welfare," Other publications TiSEM 4ea1a236-5307-4b4b-b268-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Why did he do that? Using counterfactuals to study the effect of intentions in extensive form games," QuBE Working Papers 035, QUT Business School.
- Carroll, Kathryn A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin & Zepeda, Lydia, 2016. "Product Bundling as a Behavioral Nudge: Investigating Consumer Fruit and Vegetable Selection using Dual-Self Theory," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236130, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Magdalou, Brice & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire & Willinger, Marc, 2016. "Can Transparency of Information Reduce Embezzlement? Experimental Evidence from Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 9925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alejandro Arrieta & Ariadna García-Prado & Paula González & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2016. "Risk Attitudes in Medical Decisions for Others: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 16.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.