Report NEP-CBE-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vessela Daskalova & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2014. "Categorization and Coordination," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1460, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Banerjee, Ritwik, 2016. "Corruption, Norm Violation and Decay in Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 9859, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Ferri & Matteo Ploner & Matteo Rizzolli, 2016. "Count To Ten Before Trading: Evidence On The Role Of Deliberation In Experimental Financial Markets," CERBE Working Papers wpC07, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Krumer, Alex & Shtudiner, Ze'ev, 2016. "Psychological Momentum and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 9845, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roberta Dessi & Edoardo Gallo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Network Cognition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1462, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck & Xiaoyu Xia & Paul Eastwick & Eli Finkel & Chin Ming Hui, 2016. "Smart-Dating in Speed-Dating: How a Simple Search Model Can Explain Matching Decisions," Discussion Papers dp16-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice & Azia-Dimbu, Florentin, 2016. "The Sensitive Nature of Social Trust to Intelligence," MPRA Paper 70523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Bagues, Manuel & Cabrales, Antonio & Iriberri, Nagore, 2016. "What You Don't Know... Can't Hurt You? A Field Experiment on Relative Performance Feedback in Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kocher, Martin G. & Lucks, Konstantin E. & Schindler, David, 2016. "Unleashing Animal Spirits - Self-Control and Overpricing in Experimental Asset Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 27572, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sliwka, Dirk & Werner, Peter, 2016. "How Do Agents React to Dynamic Wage Increases? An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2016. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 9857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee, 2016. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Economics Series Working Papers 783, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2016. "Efficiency Measurement via Revealed Thresholds, Without Knowing Valuations," Working Papers 1603, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Buchheim, Lukas & Kolaska, Thomas, 2016. "Weather and the Psychology of Purchasing Outdoor-Movie Tickets," Discussion Papers in Economics 26930, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Bühren & Maria Daskalakis, 2015. "Do not incentivize eco-friendly behavior - Go for a competition to go green!," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201534, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Walter Hyll & Lutz Schneider, 2016. "Social Comparisons and Attitudes towards Foreigners. Evidence from the ‘Fall of the Iron Curtain’," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.