Report NEP-CBE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas, 2011. "Does Easily Accessible Nutritional Labelling Increase Consumption of Healthy Meals away from Home? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of a Point-of-Purchase Healthy Symbol on Lunch Sales," Working Papers 2011:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Burgess & Marcela Umaña-Aponte, 2011. "Raising your sights: the impact of friendship networks on educational aspirations," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/271, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Haoran He & Peter Martinsson & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Group Decision Making Under Risk: An Experiment with Student Couples," Working Papers 2011-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Simona Sacchi & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Asymmetric perception of gains vs non-losses and losses vs non-gains: The causal role of regulatory focus," Working Papers 214, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Complexity of Networking - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk Dove Game," FEMM Working Papers 110024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Oshio, Takashi & Urakawa, Kunio, 2011. "Neighborhood Perceptions, Self-rated Health, and Personality Traits: Evidence from Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 531, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Boyce, Christopher J. & Wood, Alex M., 2011. "Can Money Change Who We Are? Estimating the Effects of Unearned Income on Measures of Incentive-Enhancing Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 6131, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner, 2011. "Imperfect public monitoring with costly punishment - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2011-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jérémy CELSE, 2011. "Damaging the perfect image of athletes: How sport promotes envy," Working Papers 11-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter, 2011. "The Effect of Religion on Cooperation and Altruistic Punishment: Experimental Evidence from Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Do People Keep Socially Unverifiable Promises?," Working Papers in Economics 11/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Adida, Claire L. & Laitin, David D. & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2011. ""One Muslim is Enough!" - Evidence from a Field Experiment in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antoine BERETTI & Charles FIGUIERES & Gilles GROLLEAU, 2011. "Using Money To Motivate Both Saints And Sinners: A Field Experiment On Motivational Crowding-Out," Working Papers 11-15, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter, 2011. "The Effect of Religiosity and Religious Festivals on Positional Concerns: An Experimental Investigation of Ramadan," IZA Discussion Papers 6172, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).