Report NEP-CBE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2011. "Stubborn Learning," Working Papers hal-00609501, HAL.
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," IZA Discussion Papers 5840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eran Dayan & Maya Bar-Hillel, 2011. "Nudge to nobesity II: Menu positions influence food orders," Discussion Paper Series dp581, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "The Role of Decision-Making Biases in Ireland's Banking Crisis," Papers WP389, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bigoni, Maria & Fort, Margherita & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition among University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 5844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Adda, Giovanna, 2011. "Social Status and Influence: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment on Local Public Good Provision," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Lars Gårn Hansen & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Framing and Misperceptions in a Public Good Experiment," IFRO Working Paper 2011/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," Post-Print hal-00607867, HAL.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2011. "Procrastination in Teams, Contract Design and Discrimination," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Aprajit Mahajan, 2011. "Time Inconsistency, Expectations and Technology Adoption: The Case of Insecticide Treated Nets," Working Papers 11-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gloede, Oliver & Menkhoff, Lukas & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Risk attitude and risk behavior: Comparing Thailand and Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stéphan Pezé, 2011. "Thinking the unthinkable: managerialization of work related suicides as a framing process," Post-Print hal-00608894, HAL.
- Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael & Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "Heterogeneous Worker Ability and Team-Based Production: Evidence from Major League Baseball, 1920-2009," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- Christopher Bruffaerts & Catherine Dehon & Bertrand Guisset, 2011. "Can Schooling and Socio-Economic Level Be a Millstone to a Student's Academic Success?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.