Report NEP-CBE-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Devetag & F. Pancotto & T. Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," Working Papers wp770, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dietmar Fehr, 2011. "The Persistence of "Bad" Precedents and the Need for Communication: A Coordination Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert Hoffmann, 2011. "The Experimental Economics of Religion," ICBBR Working Papers 17, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- M. Casari & J. Zhang & C. Jackson, 2011. "When Do Groups Perform Better than Individuals? A Company Takeover Experiment," Working Papers wp763, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tobias Regner & Gerhard Riener, 2011. "Motivational Cherry Picking," Jena Economics Research Papers 2011-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2011. "A Novel Computerized Real Effort Task Based on Sliders," IZA Discussion Papers 5801, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jürgen Bracht & Tobias Regner, 2011. "Moral Emotions and Partnership," Jena Economics Research Papers 2011-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Karina Gose & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2011. "Fair Wages When Employers Face the Risk of Losing Money," FEMM Working Papers 110009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Which Measures of Time Preference Best Predict Outcomes? Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5808, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hannes Koppel & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the work place - Experimental evidence on CSR from a gift-exchange game," Jena Economics Research Papers 2011-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia, 2011. "Goals and Psychological Accounting," IZA Discussion Papers 5802, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nadine Chlaß, 2011. "On Individual Cursedness - How personality shapes individuals' sensitivity to incur a winner's curse -," Jena Economics Research Papers 2011-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2011. "A Flexible Test for Present Bias and Time Preferences Using Land-Lease Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 5821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tom Coupe, 2011. "Mattresses versus Banks - The Effect of Trust on Portfolio Composition," Discussion Papers 40, Kyiv School of Economics.