Report NEP-CBE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogachan Celen & Shachar Kariv & Andrew Schotter, 2007. "An Experimental Test of Advice and Social Functioning," Working Papers 0021, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Elizabeth Potamites & Andrew Schotter, 2007. "Endogenous Cognitive Types: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0015, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Theo Offerman & Andrew Schotter, 2007. "Imitation and Luck: An Experimental Study on Social Sampling," Working Papers 0020, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Eric Dickson & Catherine Hafer & Dimitri Landa, 2007. "Cognition and Strategy: A Deliberation Experiment," Working Papers 0016, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Eric S. Dickson, 2007. "Do Participants and Observers Assess Intentions Differently During Bargaining and Conflict?," Working Papers 0023, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Bonein Aurélie & Serra Daniel, 2007. "Another experimental look at reciprocal behavior: indirect reciprocity," Working Papers 07-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2007.
- Ryan R J McAllister & Andrew F Reeson, 2007. "An Experimental Approach to Comparing Trust in Pastoral and Non-Pastoral Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Coricelli, Giorgio & Joffily, Mateus & Montmarquette, Claude & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," IZA Discussion Papers 3103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jens Großer & Arthur Schram, 2007. "Public Opinion Polls, Voter Turnout, and Welfare: An Experimental Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 014, University of Siena.
- Tobias Broenner & Rene Levinsky & Jianying Qiu, 2007. "A Note on Skewness Seeking: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nicolao Bonini & Ilana Ritov & Michele Graffeo, 2007. "When does a referent problem affect willingness to pay for a public good?," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 015, University of Siena.
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2007. "Belief Formation and Evolution in Public Good Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 016, University of Siena.
- Matteo Ploner & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "The Hidden Costs of Control: An Unsuccessful Replication Study," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stephanie Lluis, . "Uncertainty and Organization Design," Working Papers 0107, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- António Caleiro, 2007. "What Does Economics Assume About People?s Knowledge? Who knows?," Economics Working Papers 04_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Novelty and the Bounds of Unknowledge in Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.