An Experimental Test of Advice and Social Functioning
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAdvice; Social Learning; Experiment;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-11-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-11-10 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cso:wpaper:0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lauren Ting). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .