Endogenous Cognitive Types: An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBeauty Contest; Cognitive Types; Cognitive Hierarchies;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-11-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-11-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-11-10 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cso:wpaper:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lauren Ting). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .