Report NEP-CBA-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruediger Bachmann & Isabel Gödl-Hanisch & Eric R. Sims, 2021. "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks Using the Central Bank's Information Set," NBER Working Papers 29572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Hodula & Ngoc Anh Ngo, 2021. "Does Macroprudential Policy Leak? Evidence from Non-Bank Credit Intermediation in EU Countries," Working Papers 2021/5, Czech National Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Simone Lenzu & Olivier Wang, 2021. "Zombie Lending and Policy Traps," NBER Working Papers 29606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Punnoose Jacob & Murat Özbilgin, 2021. "Welfare gains in a small open economy with a dual mandate for monetary policy," CAMA Working Papers 2021-89, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Lindé & Mr. Tobias Adrian & Pawel Zabczyk & Marcin Kolasa, 2021. "A Quantitative Microfounded Model for the Integrated Policy Framework," IMF Working Papers 2021/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferrara, Federico Maria & Angino, Siria, 2022. "Does clarity make central banks more engaging? Lessons from ECB communications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beatriz González & Galo Nuño & Dominik Thaler & Silvia Albrizio, 2021. "Firm Heterogeneity, Capital Misallocation and Optimal Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9465, CESifo.
- Anthony Brassil & Mike Major & Peter Rickards, 2022. "MARTIN Gets a Bank Account: Adding a Banking Sector to the RBA's Macroeconometric Model," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2022-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- James Cloyne & Clodomiro Ferreira & Maren Froemel & Paolo Surico, 2021. "Monetary Policy, External Finance and Investment," Working Papers 92, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Riedler, Jesper & Koziol, Tina, 2021. "Scaling, unwinding and greening QE in a calibrated portfolio balance model," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-086, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Robert G. King & Yang K. Lu, 2021. "The Rise, Fall and Stabilization of U.S. Inflation: Shifting Regimes and Evolving Reputation," NBER Working Papers 29585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Reis, Ricardo, 2022. "Central bank swap lines: evidence on the effects of the lender of last resort," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mr. Daniel Leigh & Laurence M. Ball & Ms. Prachi Mishra & Mr. Antonio Spilimbergo, 2021. "Measuring U.S. Core Inflation: The Stress Test of COVID-19," IMF Working Papers 2021/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2021. "The Inflation Game," Papers 2112.14697, arXiv.org.
- Amy Y. Guisinger & Michael W. McCracken & Michael T. Owyang, 2022. "Reconsidering the Fed’s Forecasting Advantage," Working Papers 2022-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 02 Jan 2022.
- De Burca, Orla & Kelly, Robert & O'Brien, Eoin, 2021. "A financial stability perspective on the First Home shared equity scheme," Financial Stability Notes 12/FS/21, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Beck, Thorsten & Cecchetti, Stephen G. & Grothe, Magdalena & Kemp, Malcolm & Pelizzon, Loriana & Sánchez Serrano, Antonio, 2022. "Will video kill the radio star? Digitalisation and the future of banking," Report of the Advisory Scientific Committee 12, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Pierpaolo Grippa & Mr. Dimitri G Demekas, 2021. "Financial Regulation, Climate Change, and the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy: A Survey of the Issues," IMF Working Papers 2021/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Ragnar Enger Juelsrud & Ella Getz Wold, 2021. "The household effects of mortgage regulation," Working Papers No 07/2021, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2022. "Reconsidering macroeconomic policy prescriptions with meta-analysis," Chemnitz Economic Papers 053, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jan 2022.
- Karel Musil & Stanislav Tvrz & Jan Vlcek, 2021. "News versus Surprise in Structural Forecasting Models: Central Bankers' Practical Perspective," Research and Policy Notes 2021/02, Czech National Bank.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Sally Wong, 2021. "Better out than in? Regional disparity and heterogeneous income effects of the euro," CAMA Working Papers 2021-88, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pablo Cuba-Borda & Sanjay R. Singh, 2022. "Understanding Persistent ZLB: Theory and Assessment," Working Papers 346, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Richhild Moessner, 2021. "Determinants of Inflation Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 9485, CESifo.
- Aikman, David & Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & Yao, Fang, 2021. "The macroeconomic channels of macroprudential mortgage policies," Financial Stability Notes 11/FS/21, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Arthur Blouin & Sayantan Ghosal & Sharun W. Mukand, 2022. "Globalization of Capital Flows and the (In)Disciplining of Nations," Working Papers 2022_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Kene Boun My & Camille Cornand, 2021. "Double overreaction in beauty-contests with information acquisition: theory and experiment," Post-Print hal-03468857, HAL.