Report NEP-CBA-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohlbrecher, Britta, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Rigid Wages and Decreasing Returns," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145867, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Davide Debortoli & Jinill Kim & Jesper Lindé & Ricardo Nunes, 2017. "Designing a Simple Loss Function for Central Banks: Does a Dual Mandate Make Sense?," Working Papers 958, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Reiter, Michael & Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz, 2017. "Agency Costs and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Economics Series 328, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2017. "Countercyclical Capital Regulation in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Hilde C. Bjornland & Leif Anders Thorsrud & Sepideh Khayati Zahiri, 2017. "Do central banks respond timely to developments in the global economy?," CAMA Working Papers 2017-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Francesco Furlanetto & Francesca Loria, 2017. "Has the Fed responded to house and stock prices? A time-varying analysis," Working Paper 2017/1, Norges Bank.
- Michal Andrle & Vladimír Tomšík & Jan Vlcek, 2017. "Banks’ Adjustment to Basel III Reform; A Bank-Level Perspective for Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 17/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandru Monahov & Thomas Jobert, 2017. "Case Study of the Moldovan Bank Fraud: Is Early Intervention the Best Central Bank Strategy to Avoid Financial Crises?," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kevin Clinton & Tibor Hlédik & Tomás Holub & Douglas Laxton & Hou Wang, 2017. "Czech Magic; Implementing Inflation-Forecast Targeting at the CNB," IMF Working Papers 17/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Hubert Kempf, 2017. "Inflation Targeting and the Forward Bias Puzzle in Emerging Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- O. Grishchenko & S. Mouabbi & J.-P. Renne, 2017. "The Joint Dynamics of U.S. and Euro-area Inflation Rates: Expectations and Time-varying Uncertainty," Working papers 622, Banque de France.
- José Ignacio González Giangrossi, 2016. "Agregados monetarios Divisia y demanda de dinero en Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2016003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics," Trinity Economics Papers tep0917, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ozdagli, Ali K. & Velikov, Mihail, 2016. "Show me the money: the monetary policy risk premium," Working Papers 16-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Xiaoyu Huang & Tao Jin & Ji Zhang, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Hot Money and Housing Price Growth across Chinese Cities," Working Paper 509596, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jaromir Benes & Kevin Clinton & Asish George & Joice John & Ondra Kamenik & Douglas Laxton & Pratik Mitra & G.V. Nadhanael & Hou Wang & Fan Zhang, 2017. "Inflation-Forecast Targeting for India; An Outline of the Analytical Framework," IMF Working Papers 17/32, International Monetary Fund.